CALL FOR EXHIBITORSAn exhibition will be held in conjunction with the technical programme. It will cover technologies, equipment, technical, and management services in all areas pertaining to the theme of the conference including, but not limited to:
- Radiation detection and measurement;
- Radiochemical separation technologies and instrumentation;
- Radiopharmaceuticals, radiodiagnostics, labelled compounds;
- Publications in nuclear sciences;
- Radioactive waste management;
- Decontamination and decommissioning;
- Radioanalytical services;
- Industrial application of radioisotopes and ionising radiation;
- Radionuclides production and marketing, etc.
Publishing houses are invited to present their new titles.
The registration fee for participating in the Exhibition was set to be two-times the delegates fee. Included in this registration fee, there is 10 m2 Exhibition Stand in the premises of the conference centre and a full conference registration for one person (excluding the Conference Proceedings). Additional information on the exhibition may be received from the Conference secretariat.